View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 05:49 AM   #2
rfog
Evangelist
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB903, K2, K3, K2i, KDX,KDXG,Nook,DR1000S, Boox6, iPad, Q1U, X51v, TM2
I had a device that did that noise and changed for other that... did it but at a lower volume. The most probable cause is a bad board wiring design that makes that sound and it is inherent to the DR1000 bad hardware design.

Some people reported they didn't hear it, but I've tested 5 units and all 5 did it. It is like old CRT monitors, that will sound similarity. For example, my Time Capsule, when it becomes hot it starts to make a similar sound.

No solution for that except throw away the device.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote