View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #9
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1
I'm Canadian and punk, if I've got the dates from the Crass bio right, seems to have had its heyday before I was born. But your story excerpt makes enough sense, even though you are missing a few commas before the "he says/I say" bits.

I got that the protagonists were on welfare and complaining about Thatcher's warmongering in the Falklands. However, I may be slightly more acquainted with these things due to general Commonwealthiness than US readers might be.
ATDrake is online now   Reply With Quote