View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #11
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
well technically that's not legal either,
your example is akin to converting your purchased music from CD to I-gizmo or vice versa. I don't have an issue with it but corporate lawyers see the world differently.
they'll argue that you don'' buy ( i.e. own) an e-book ever- you just own a licence to view it on a particular gadget in a particular format, until such time as they change their coprorate minds ( like in the 1984 kindle fiasco)
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote