View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:12 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Slightly off-topic, but I must share this one. It's a review on the Penguin version of the Count of Monte Cristo. A 1-star review at that:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RK6OQ9T...tag=&linkCode=

Quote:
I was looking for a good read, so I asked my friend what a good piece of literature was, and he recommended this book.

<snip>

I saw this, and was kind of shocked at this book's length. But then again, it had the word 'Count' in it, so it had to be about vampires, hopefully a very long vampire romance with hawt scenes in it. I was wrong.

<snip>

And Monte Cristo isn't even a vampire.

You should read the entire review, but be sure you secure yourself upon your seat, or you'll fall off!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote