View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm trying to log into the account I have at the Philadelphia Free Library and it's unable to do so. The error I get is...

Is anyone else able to log in or not? I won't be able to contact the library until Tuesday due to Monday being a holiday in the US. I know the eBook I have ready won't expire until Tuesday afternoon. But still, this is annoying.
I just remembered.......the same thing has happened to me once or twice.....and I was told this is a 'glitch' in the system and seems to happen on weekends, when traffic is highest. Worked great a couple of hours later.

Not the Philly Library.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote