View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2), Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Trouble logging in to Philly Free Library

I'm trying to log into the account I have at the Philadelphia Free Library and it's unable to do so. The error I get is...

Quote:
We're sorry, but the specified library patron account information is not valid.

Details: (0) Your Library Card and PIN could not be validated at this time. Please visit or call your local branch of the Free Library for help in accessing this site
Is anyone else able to log in or not? I won't be able to contact the library until Tuesday due to Monday being a holiday in the US. I know the eBook I have ready won't expire until Tuesday afternoon. But still, this is annoying.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote