View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 09:16 AM   #14
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
LOL. Says he who already owns a reader. I'm going nuts here! I'm fixing to finally settle on the Cybook and now I'm being teased with thoughts of the Kindle.
I see you!
I vividly remember ranting and ranting for over a year while waiting for the 500 to come out. My sympathy goes with you on this...

Then why the Cybook? There are two Sonys and an iLiad?

As for the Kindle, I'm curious but cautious. We know next to nothing about it.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote