View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Simpler Way to Smarten Punctuation

Is there a simpler way to use the "smarten punctuation" function without altering anything else in a file? I looked at the Smartypants site, but it seems to be meant to work with blogging software I don't use. Reconverting files doesn't play nice with Sigil at the moment, so I don't want to convert my entire EPUB collection.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote