Thread: Am I crazy???
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #12
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; iPad air; Kindle PW2; Kobo AuraHD
Very good decision! I currently have three fully functioning readers...have had a Sony 505 for two and a half years, a BN nook for about three months and a Sony 650 for two weeks. And if I found a Sony 300 at Target for less than $50 I'd pick it up in a heart beat!

Right now, I currently have a 350 that I'm setting up to give to my Mother In Law. If she doesn't like it (highly unlikely) that'll be mine too!

dordale
dordale is online now   Reply With Quote