View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
We Want The Power To

I saw a the new sony touchscreen pocket edition for 129 at waterstones.

I played with it as it was embedded in a customer product test/display and imagine to my surprise that you could increase/decrease set the contrast on Normal Books.

On the kindle you can't do this except for pdf and you have do it everytime you change the pdf file!.

We Want The Power To set the contrast too and we want it yesterday.

The sony pocket was smaller with a smaller bezel but more book like and the display whiter then the kindle.

We Want The Power To Control The Kindle More.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote