Thread: Am I crazy???
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #11
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
You made the right decision, and congratulations. I had a 300 when I bought my K3, but I kept the 300 until I upgraded to the 350. I always like to have a reader that is easily used in the Amazon world and another reader that is easily used in the world of ePubs! Sometimes the K3 is my reader of choice for a particular book or situation, and sometimes my 350 is my reader of choice. It is really nice having both options.

Last edited by jswinden; 10-09-2010 at 03:26 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote