View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #11
jlmwrite
Zealot
jlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Samsung Tab S8.4, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
The Target where I bought my K3 was on an end display, on an aisle in the middle of the electronics department. Had to find the electronics department's sales "dude" to unlock the storage case which was around the next aisle.

Haven't been in Staples recently, but my local Best Buy has a rather sad display area for the e-readers, well away from all the other electronics and facing the wall o' crap (including work out gloves and water bottles, of all things). All 3 displays look a bit shabby and highlight the fact there are no nooks or Kindles in stock, and only a few Sonys. FYI, I overheard a Best Buy clerk telling a customer there weren't any difference between the nook and Kindle except for price so that's why he should buy a Kindle! Good choice, bad logic..
jlmwrite is offline   Reply With Quote