Thread: Lighted Cover
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I measured my Jetbook and my son in law's Pocket Sony. Each are 4-1/4" wide. My Jetbook is just over 6" long and his Sony is not quite 6-1/8" long about, 1/32" longer than my Jetbook which i"m hoping is negligible. My Jetbook is the non-battery one, so there is no hump to compensate for. If it won't work, I"ll give it to him and reclaim my Jetbook sleeve which he now has.
Will post a pix when it arrives.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote