View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, JBC, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by kein View Post
I am looking for one too. My hub crushed a few months ago and I have been having a trouble of charging my iLiad ever since. This hub is out of stock everywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I could get it from? Any help would be appreciated.
I didn't press the two small buttons on the side while connecting it and destroyed over time the connection.

Be very cautious in using it - it's hard to get another one ^^ ...
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote