View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 05:37 AM   #107
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleyfan View Post
As for kobo vs kindle. I had a problem with my kobo. I took it to chapters and was provided a new one on the spot. Try that with your kindle. That alone has won my respect for kobo.
I had a problem with my K3, and Amazon delivered a brand-new replacement by UPS 48 hours later, right to my doorstep. I didn't even have to ship back the problematic unit, first.

I work 10 hour shifts (4 nights a week), with commute "plus", my work day is basically 12 1/2 hours. The last thing I want to do is drive out to a store.

I do have to go down to the UPS store to return the defective unit (postage paid), but I have a month to do that.
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote