View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:07 AM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I'm pretty skeptical about Nov. 19. It's based entirely on one person's invitation to an undescribed meeting. There's no insider info or anything else new. Amazon continues to modify their web site including putting up a nice place to navigate to get digital downloads of movies, music, and small books that will probably expand once the Kindle is ready. Removing the Sony and Iliad devices from the Kindle search hit list is just another step for them but doesn't make me think release is imminent. Still, I remain anxious and hopeful.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote