View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Fire HDX 8.9, Kobo Aura H20, HD, Mini, Nexus 7.2, 10
I still have the same problem...

I have the exact same problem as the OP, but the above posts did not solve the problem. In fact, after entering '/' in the Insert page breaks before (XPath expression) field the conversion failed. With just the default / in the field, the conversion is successful but Calibre is making unwanted page breaks after the image and before the chapter. (and I haven't a clue what XPath expression signifies)

BTW, the book in question was created with Sigil.

Can someone lend a hand?
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote