View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #8
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
that is exactly what I sense would happen...these things are going to be relegated to obscurity. For me I worry it is because of the lack of appreciation of reading by those who run these departments and/or stores. Instead they push the more mind numbing products, which are just as fun, but, well, I just worry about these decisions defeating the whole idea of these devices.

Maybe it is going to take something like the grassroots level in the education market...just like Pocketbook is doing in Ukraine. I have been somewhat following their progress and focus, and I think they have it right...early exposure and people, even the parents, will get interested in these devices. But in the US device makers are forced to compete with the "more exciting" forms of entertainment who never learned the fun of escaping into a good book. Even Sony has to compete with their own PlayStation product.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote