View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:52 PM   #4
Jadon
Hermit
Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
I found this comment about the "lost space" at the top of the screen interesting. Some of the ebooks I get from other sites (non-ebookwise) that I have downloaded in Rocketbook format do actually fill that space with the title of the book and the Author.
I don't believe DaleDe is talking about headers in the text (which one can set or not when the ebook is generated), but about the very top of the ETI-2 display, where there's an icon that drops down a menu at top left, a gray-green bar across the top of the page, with the right end being covered by a bookmark dog-ear if active. That bar can't be turned off, and it has enough space above it that it could show the book's title. Or one could shrink the progress bar at the bottom of the screen a bit and move it up there.
Jadon is offline   Reply With Quote