View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #597
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Poohbear, you watch too much TV. You need to go to the zoo more often.

Here are a couple of pictures of live nuggets that I personally took at the zoo.

By the way, I have plenty of that delicious red sauce that they like so much. And you can have it all when you come over.

And just incase you need more irrefutable proof you have this >

Remember "Truth in Advertising"? Well Wal-Mart couldn't call them NUGGETS if they weren’t. So there!

That'll teach that chicken how smart I am. There's no way he can win an argument against my great interleckt.

Silly chicken.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote