View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I think he is wondering how to take advantage of the Preprocess input file to possibly improve structure detection. This preprocess does a great job of fixing paragraphs and text flow, but it isn't available for use with ePub as an input source.
Preprocess input file to possibly improve structure detection is sort of a magic button, without a lot of explanation/documentation of what it does. Still, in my limited testing, I've seen it add <h2> tags around various types of chapter separators, particularly in .txt format input. Given its name "possibly improve structure detection" I've never used it for basic problems with paragraphs or text flow, except near structure breaks of various types.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote