View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 05:14 AM   #7
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetman View Post
And the solution is to reboot.

I believe that my iPod Touch being plugged in caused the problem. I am going to play around as time permits and come up with a set of steps to recreate, and maybe the bug can be fixed.
I don't know, I've heard that particular bug cropping up some times now. Usually, that means that the bug isn't that easy to fix or is not going to be fixed anytime soon. You can always talk to the developers (they are members here as well) or search the bug tracker to see if this has been reported and commented upon.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote