View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:17 AM   #7
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by basilsands View Post
I look forward to your final analysis.

Even after a couple years and numerous edits .... some of those little beasties always seem stay lodged in there don't they.
Unfortunately I'm no good at writing reviews, but I'll certainly point out that the book was great...

The little beasties - I compare them to spiders (if there's a spider visible, I'll see it), they just jump out at me... I was thinking of marking them, but few authors are interested in their mistakes...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote