View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:04 AM   #4
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N3, N10.1, View, K1, K2, K3, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
It should be slow only once. Once it finishes the first (long) time, calibre keeps a copy of all the data it needs and can check very quickly.
Since I upgraded beyond 0.7.19 it's slow whenever connecting to my K2US. It mostly hangs for about 5 minutes [seems to hang]. It never took this long before and I only have about 20 books.

Would you please post the instructions the OP was trying to confirm? Thanks.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote