View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan_girl View Post
Free in epub? They are free at sourcebooks.com. I'm posting from my phone, so no linky goodness.

Link!
I set up an account, bought the books, got to the end where it said to go to the next page for downloads. The only link was to view order details. From there, there is a link back to the product page for all three (the invoice details), but I can't find any link that will download the books.

What's the secret?
koland is online now   Reply With Quote