View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 06:14 AM   #7
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Just trying get an idea of which way to go, get a prs 650 for strictly reading and later an iPad for PDF and tech manual stuff, or wait on the PRS 950 which may allow to forgo the iPad until a much later date? Is anyone doing the same?

JJ
I've been wondering the same thing. I was thinking of getting either a 950, or a 650 (or even a 350) and either an iPad or the Pocketbook 903. I am very indecisive when making a purchase, in general. The only read advantage (in my mind) of getting an iPad (for me) over the Pocketbook 903 would be the colour screen, to read comics, but I can't really justify making the purchase to myself based on that alone. The PDFs that I normally read don't have colour illustrations.

The advantage of the 950 would be that I would have it with me at all times, I can't really see myself dragging the Pocketbook 903 or the iPad with me on my commute.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote