View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #82
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
agreed. I wish Kobo wouldn't try to match Amazon at their game and end up putting out an inferior clone for 10 bucks more.

I'd rather they concentrated on making a 99 dollar reader that works well. no wireless, etc.

but I guess that was sorta their initial approach when they came in at 150 when every one else was over 200. then they got kneecapped by the Kindle price drop

there may just not be a viable way forward for them. I sure don't think this has a chance
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote