View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #109
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
If I leave it on the battery empties 1/3 to 1/2 over night. If I turn it off the battery does not seem to run down at all
That's about the same numbers I am seeing. I lose almost 50% a day regardless of whether I use it or not if I leave it turned on. I am still wondering what is running that is using the power? The time is an obvious question. I am not sure what else might be going on in the background. It is a bit of a concern.

Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote