View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Do you want to cancel the actual job fetching the news or remove a scheduled download? The first can be accomplished by clicking on the jobs icon (lower right corner of the windows), the latter you do in the scheduled news downloads- window, which you get by clicking on the news- button in the taskbar. (Hint: Your scheduled news appear on the top of the lefthand list of available recipes in green font.)
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote