View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD
LaTeX (texlive) has language support for Dutch (and other languages) which I assume includes hyphenation rules. Maybe those can be converted/imported somehow.

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that fbreader180 actually prevents hyphenation for some words? Guess it depends on the language and person (and font size?) whether hyphenation is any good. Personally I don't like it when a lot of words are broken up.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote