View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
I noticed that, with some books, but I assumed it was that way in the source file.

in fact I think I now have some on my kindle with toc both at start and at end.

I agree that at-end is useless, most times you don't even know it's there until you read the last page of the story.
Some books bury a small link to the in_line TOC on the titlepage.
The TOC is physically at the end (I notice Baen is doing this)
ADE equipped readers can use the NCX file directly (if anyone bothered to populate the entries) My reader has a button AND a (while reading) menu item: Catalog . Most of my books do not have an "inline TOC"
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote