View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishpolyglot View Post
The interface is very user friendly, but there is one minor issue I've run into. I've rendered a book I wrote as a mobi and it shows up great - but the Table of Contents is forced to the END. It's fully clickable and working lovely (I associated chapter starts with html headers), but I'd like this at the START.
I agree that at-end is useless, most times you don't even know it's there until you read the last page of the story.
I don't have a Kindle so maybe the two of you can enlighten me. Isn't there a menu or button driven way to access the Kindle's TOC without going to the inline TOC? On my Sony if the TOC is setup correctly it is displayed via menus built into the reader and using any inline TOC is optional.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote