View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:13 PM   #6
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
After talking more to people on Kindleboard, I find that the "non-compete" clause may not apply to free books that are not in the 70 percent option. (or at least is not being enforced.)

I've been wanting to put my short story collection at free for some time, considering it works as a sample of my published short mystery fiction. I guess it's okay, then, so I just now put it at free on Smashwords. Let's see how that goes....

Camille
DaringNovelist is offline   Reply With Quote