View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishpolyglot View Post
I've rendered a book I wrote as a mobi and it shows up great - but the Table of Contents is forced to the END. It's fully clickable and working lovely (I associated chapter starts with html headers), but I'd like this at the START.
I noticed that, with some books, but I assumed it was that way in the source file.

in fact I think I now have some on my kindle with toc both at start and at end.

I agree that at-end is useless, most times you don't even know it's there until you read the last page of the story.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote