View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 07:15 AM   #17
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
But since last week fun is over: as soon as I've changed my adress to US/UK and order something; I get the message my order is not available for my region/country. It's not as I want to cheat Amazon; I just want to buy some books with real money (Visa-money that is). Very disappointing
Everytime I do it (and its only been three times so far) I get nervous it won't work and end up spending a fortune on books as I never know if its going to work again
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote