View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #16
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I only have one Amazon account, it which was set up on Amazon.co.uk, I have two addresses linked to that account, one UK and one US, and I log in with a UK email address

When I log into either Amazon sites its using my UK Amazon email address. I have no idea how its all working 'officially', all I know is its working for me.

When I want to buy from the US store I always change my address on the UK 'Manage Your Kindle page', then I select the link which takes me to the US store. Coming back to the UK I add my UK address on the US 'Manage Your Kindle' page, then I select the link which takes me to the US store.

What this makes me a resident off I have no idea
I live in the Netherlands and I used to change my adress back and fort also. It worked for buying books, free books and Shuffle Row. But since last week fun is over: as soon as I've changed my adress to US/UK and order something; I get the message my order is not available for my region/country. It's not as I want to cheat Amazon; I just want to buy some books with real money (Visa-money that is). Very disappointing.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote