View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM   #14
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, iPad, GS3, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
8/10 books I read all the way through before starting another. Some I put aside because they bore me at the moment or are too intense. I will probably finish them. Occasionally I find a book unreadable but not often.
Same here. I never feel like I have to finish a fiction book if it's not holding my attention. There are so many great fictions books that I'd love to read that it's not worth it for me to force myself through something I'm not really enjoying.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote