View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:42 PM   #8
GraceKrispy
Rollin' with the punches
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, droid x, sad damaged 505
I can usually get past a slowish beginning, but it definitely helps when it's immediately gripping. Interesting characters really help too.

Interesting point about being in just one character's head per book.... I tend *not* to read chapter titles for some reason, and it really takes me a few minutes to get the hang of books that switch pov with different characters, and indicate it by the chapter titles. I don't mind books like that, but I really like being with one character too.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote