View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:41 AM   #53
shall1028
Zealot
shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.shall1028 puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Kobo
When I saw SameerH's post mentioning the onscreen keyboard, navigable by the d-pad, my immediate thought was that I hope that it is not going to be a QWERTY layout and that there is a potential to not be a slave to modelling the limitations of a physical device in software.

I could see a layout based upon the frequency of letters in English (a different layout could be made for other languages).

I remember using a few alternatives to Graffiti on my old Palm unit. One of which is myKDB ATOMIK already discussed on MobileRead

Fitaly and MessageEase were the other Palm entry methods I used (still available!). Of these two Fitaly would be another alternate layout to consider.

shall1028 is offline   Reply With Quote