View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Croptop
Zealot
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Nexus 7, Nexus 5
FictFact: Figure out what order to read that series in

My apologies if this has been posted already; I did a search of the forums (forii?) and found no reference to it:

I stumbled on a site that is devoted to maintaining lists of fiction series and the order in which they should be read.

http://www.fictfact.com/

I know it seems pretty trivial but I can't tell you how many times I've spotted a book from a series and then had a hard time figuring out which book I was supposed to read first/next.

Then again, maybe I'm just thick!
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote