Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #219
krazy4katz
Groupie
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1 and Kindle 3 (KK)
I am so sorry to hear this news! I did not know Patricia, but I have certainly downloaded a number of her books from MobileRead. She made my reading experiences so much more meaningful and pleasurable with her excellent work. That is a gift that is difficult, if not impossible, to repay. Please express my sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Last edited by krazy4katz; 09-29-2010 at 08:49 PM.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote