View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 07:34 PM   #11
jphphotography
Zealot
jphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle 3 6" 3G + wifi, Sony PRS-300, iTouch 4G, Galaxy S Vibrant
Thats a good point JeremyR, I find that with quite a few word games. Realistically though it should be as simple as changing the dictionary file, or if EA was really smart they'd use whatever the native kindle dictionary is to generate it's word lists so then it wouldn't matter either way.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many companies just throw away potential revenue by not releasing certain items to Canada (or online sites that won't ship to us), unless I misunderstand capitalism isn't the whole goal to sell as much to as many people as possible?

I'm sure eventually they'll be made available here however I still can't think of a good excuse why they weren't simultaneously released in the US and Canada. EA sells a lot of stuff north of the border (Tetris on my phone for example) so it's not like they don't know how to handle the paperwork.
jphphotography is offline   Reply With Quote