View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 02:31 PM   #3
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble View Post
Since you already did, why dont you ask the real question?

Well maybe this topic is not for newbie flood

Anyway, since you have invited me here you go:
Quote:
Mobipocket - Browse a book by the table of contents
I have opened today one the books I have created for sony reader in Book Designer. Added manual page breaks between chapters, forced TOC in the beginning and created mobipocket book.
Looks as good as LRF. TOC works well - I click on achapter, it takes me to this chapter.
The question is how do I get back to the TOC after I have found whatever I wanted in this chapter?
In sony reader I click many wheel, it takes me to TOC and I choose what chapter to go from there. How can it be done when I read mobipocket on the iLiad.
I have used mobipocket 6.0 version desktop client which I downloaded from their website.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote