View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #11
patrickt
Evangelist
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Basic
I didn't imagine the thread was about Kindles versus hardback books. I assumed what was wanted was pros and cons of Kindle versus other ebook readers.

That said, I don't have any cons. All ebook readers have the same issues with formats, DRM, and books with photos and illustrations.

I want my ebook reader for, gasp, reading books and not for browsing the internet, doing email, playing games, watching movies, listening to music, or running inumerable apps. I also have valid reasons for not wanted an ebook reader that does all those things, mostly related to battery use. No, if I wanted all those things I'd get a toy from Apple.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote