View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IRiver Story HD, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
I found something that says "right click on the epub file" to open the app. You just right-click on the book in the book list. Then I think you can open the individual file in an HTML editor (I just use NoteTab), edit it and redo the EPub. I haven't used it properly yet but it seems fairly straightforward. You still need to know how to use XHTML unless you have an editor which does this for you. If you can't use HTML then it might not be of much use, but it is well worth the time to learn this skill.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote