View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #9
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 3GS; Kindle 4 (Black); Nook HD+
I don't like samples, I don't like romance, and I don't like religious books; but other people do.

I'd much rather have things I don't like posted, than not have things I would like posted. So long as it's made clear before I actually select to download the book (which it normally is since the bookstores normally have that information even if the thread body or title doesn't), I have no problems.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote