View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
I just think this is a dirty trick from the publishers, to make you think you're getting something when you're really not. I refuse to download these things, it makes me feel tricked.
What on Earth have you got against book samples? They are the eBook equivalent of being able to flip through a book in a bookshop, and allow you to check that it's reasonably formatted, etc. I find the free samples for every book to be one of the most useful features of the Kindle bookstore.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote