View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 12:44 AM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Marc, I think in general I agree with your views here, except for two things - First, you are not responsible for whacking all the trolls, leave some for your other green f(r)iends, and don't lose any sleep over it. That's an order! Second, it occurred to me that maybe we need a rule about making one wait fifteen minutes between posts in any one thread - that might slow down some flame wars. Of course, some playful threads thrive on the continual back and forth banter, so maybe moderators need a switch they can throw on a thread that's melting down, and let the others just bubble away... (Gawd, what a bunch of coding that would be!)
Thankfully, I can just walk away from those meltdowns (usually - I think - some people pop my cork).
ack NO WAY!!! on the wait!!! I have a hard enough time as it is on the wait time between PMs. sometimes when I log on I spend a HUGE amount of time dealing with them and the WAITING!!!!

wellllll..... I dunno.... seems like we could have some place that was kind of secure from spammers that you would have to wait to get into...