View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooksForABuck View Post
I'm going to guess they've finally figured out that they've got to flow PDF rather than try to map whole pages onto a screen.
It still surprises me that DE couldn't flow PDFs out of the box... that seemed like a no-brainer, and was my very first gripe when I tried DE. (And in fact why I haven't been using it since I tried it.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote