View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Thanks so much pikelet, that's most helpful and a great relief. I'm beginning to think that it is a problem in my reader; I've tested both books on the computer desktop using the Sony Reader software (which now opens all epubs on my computer) and the links work well.

I'll try your idea of tapping quickly and lightly with the stylus, and if the links still don't work I'll take it back to where I bought it this afternoon and ask for a replacement or a refund. I'm so glad I waited until I could buy it from a store rather than buy it over the internet.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote